Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Huntsville State Park Initial Visit


From my visit to Huntsville State Park, I learned it is a 2000 acre plethora of forestry and history that opened in 1938. I had never been to the park before and it was quite a beautiful area with alot of cool stuff to see and fun activities to take part in. It has hiking, biking, camping, and horseback riding amongst other things to do for everyone that is looking for a little extra adventure during their visit. The thing that attracted me the most about the park is the ability to see all of this history and to take part in the activities I listed above. I also learned that the Civilain Conservation Corps built the dam at the park, as well as the recreation hall at the park. The park is an awesome sight, and I invite anyone who has not already seen it to go and take part in some great learning experiences and maybe even some extracuricular fun as well. I hope as our class project at the park draws closer, I will learn much more about this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment