
Although our class planned to make a practice run at the Huntsville State Park on October 6th, we went ahead and met in the classroom to resolve all of our issues before the big event. Overall I think the class did a great job making preparations and getting together the necessary materials needed for the presentation. We had the plans ready for the food, geocaching, music, and for all of our group project boards. It seemed that the morale for the event was high and we were all anxious to get it kicked off. Personally I felt well organized and completely ready for every situation (best or worst case scenario) that I could have been put in. It took me about four and a half hours to complete my project and speech, but I was better coordinated for having spent so much time on it. My project was about the CCC and their contributions to the park, and since they played such a large role in building the park, I think that the message was well obtained. I was lucky to have a topic that was such an important factor for the park, because there was an abundance of information regarding the topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment