
Yesterday we finally held our major class presentation at Huntsville State Park. The turnout was great, with probably seventy or eighty people having showed up. Everything ran smoothly, from the setup, to the cooking, to the speeches, until the finish. When I presented my speech over the CCC, I felt that it was pretty much well received by the audience, (although there were a few students who acted as if that they really didn't care to be there) and I enjoyed sharing the information on such an important aspect of the park. I took from the experience that it's a lot harder than it seems to produce not only a public history exhibit, but also takes quite a bit of diligence and dedication as a group to make a function similar to this successful. I commend Dr. Littlejohn and my classmates for stepping up to the challenge and tackling this project head on swimmingly. In the future I know that I'll be less stressed without a doubt when it comes to a project of this magnitude.
No comments:
Post a Comment